Gay Spot

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All #810sified guys make yourself available here!

AgisMole

I had never used Zoom before and it seems interesting with a decent Linux client Blackpool. The problem is I've not the mic and/or the webcam at work. So, like every other average mole, I cannot promise anything else but rare apparitions out of the hole. Sorry :( :cool:

I had never used Zoom before and it seems interesting with a decent Linux client Blackpool. The problem is I've not the mic and/or the webcam at work. So, like every other average mole, I cannot promise anything else but rare apparitions out of the hole. Sorry :(:cool:
That is not a problem if you want to interact you dont need to go audio as there is a chatbox that can be used either in public or as a private message.

Thank you blackpool lotsa handsome babes there! :cool:
Compliments and congrats! (y)
BTW what does 810sified mean? :giggle:
810 is the start of the first three numbers of the Room ID and sified is to make it sound Intensified. Next time you come in just interact with the guys.

AgisMole

Aaaah OK Blackpool understood ^_^ . Sure I would have everything to gain and nothing to lose in the interaction with so nice, fresh and young guys :love:. I'm not so sure the same could be true for them though :giggle: . At their age they deserve something better than an old Italian mole knowing nothing of the Filipino reality. I am so ignorant that some years ago, while I was looking for gay movies in the tube, I noticed that the word "Pinoy" was often associated with the gay movies made in the Philippines and so I mistook it for a sort of brand of the gay movies themselves and I needed a while to understand that the term was more general and didn't concern gay stuff only :ROFLMAO:.

Aaaah OK Blackpool understood ^_^ . Sure I would have everything to gain and nothing to lose in the interaction with so nice, fresh and young guys :love:. I'm not so sure the same could be true for them though :giggle: . At their age they deserve something better than an old Italian mole knowing nothing of the Filipino reality. I am so ignorant that some years ago, while I was looking for gay movies in the tube, I noticed that the word "Pinoy" was often associated with the gay movies made in the Philippines and so I mistook it for a sort of brand of the gay movies themselves and I needed a while to understand that the term was more general and didn't concern gay stuff only :ROFLMAO:.
Hi Agis I have already informed them that you are not Pinoy. Do not worry we are very courteous and we value people who are more than our age as it is not an issue to be on the mature side. I am also 58 years old and for the majority of the people I guess in that room I am the oldest but I do not really mind that as I share my wisdom and my experiences to them to guide them and be with them on certain times of their lives - our lives for that matter.

AgisMole

Thank you Blackpool! Were you born in 1960 too? If I remember well, once upon a time, there was a determined kind of intergenerational relationship named sempai-kohai in Japan but I'm speaking of many years ago when the web didn't exist yet. Such a kind of relationships existed in my country too and possibly everywhere in the past century and before but nowadays it tends to be considered outfashioned here. On a practical point of view, If young people need help from the older ones, it's generally for pure economical reasons and older kinds of attitudes and propositional behaviours are deemed as a paternalist(ic?) burden :).

P.S. Hey teacher! Leave the kids alone! :giggle:

Thank you Blackpool! Were you born in 1960 too? If I remember well, once upon a time, there was a determined kind of intergenerational relationship named sempai-kohai in Japan but I'm speaking of many years ago when the web didn't exist yet. Such a kind of relationships existed in my country too and possibly everywhere in the past century and before but nowadays it tends to be considered outfashioned here. On a practical point of view, If young people need help from the older ones, it's generally for pure economical reasons and older kinds of attitudes and propositional behaviours are deemed as a paternalist(ic?) burden :).

P.S. Hey teacher! Leave the kids alone! :giggle:
Hey Teacher leave your kids alone! Its just another brick in the wall! Hahahahahah